Monday, January 23, 2012

The Valhalla Project.

My husband and I have decided to write a web comic together. More so, I'm going to write it and he is going to illustrate it. It will be called "The Valhalla Project". I'm super-excited for this!! I don't want to give out any plot details right now, but it is going to be epic. I finished some major development on the main characters, and have the plot/outline done for the first chapter.

I cannot wait to see how this turns out. I haven't been this excited for something in a long time. I haven't even started writing the first chapter, and I feel attached to Karita already. It's insane. I've never written anything so seriously and felt so dedicated to it. It's definitely a project in the works, but I'm hoping I can get a good fan base going here.

I also need to write a bio for my husband and I to publish along with the comic. Keep your eyes turned this way for more updates.

Also, I'm looking into doing some more guest blogging on www.allwomenstalk.com !! Maybe I can turn all this writing into a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment