Thursday, January 19, 2012

What What in the Bust.

Woohoo. First post. This isn't going to be anything fancy-shmancy.  Just a basic "Uhhh wtf am I doing?" sort of thing. Basically, I'm going through a lot of major life changes right now. Like finding an alternative to shampoo, conditioner, and harsh body washes. Quitting smoking, and other such things like that. Hooray for change.

Anyway,

Confessions of a Chesty Gypsy is where I'm going to post all of my findings. Things I find that are interesting. Such as the inner-workings of a clitoris, alternatives to chemically-laden products that we think are great for us, but are really horrible. But they're so horrible, that we have to keep using them because we are brainwashed little piggies.

Also, I'm writing a web comic that my husband, Nathan, is going to illustrate. So I'll probably be posting updates about how that's coming along. I'll be sharing some links to some awesome websites I enjoy, different blogs, and such like that. Feel free to link me to your blogs and we can promote each other and such.


In other news, Textual Relations would have been an awesome name for this blog, but sadly it was taken. So I'm sticking with a title that emphasizes my well-endowed upper body and desire to be a wandering vagrant that belly dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment